Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Undergraduate Student Types
- First-Year: a student who has earned a high school diploma and has never attended college (student may have taken dual enrollment or other college course offerings while enrolled in high school.)
- Transfer: a student who has earned a high school diploma or G.E.D. and completed some college courses after high school.
- International: a student who is not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Re-admission: a student who has attended Concord University but has been absent from the University for one (1) semester or more.
- Non-Traditional/RBA: a student who has earned a high school diploma or GED and has never attended college and has been out of school for five (5) or more years.
- Non-Degree Seeking: a student taking baccalaureate courses but does not intend to pursue a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or fulfill prerequisites for a particular Concord University degree program
Students must submit their Admission Application along with the items requested for your student type as listed in the relevant drop down box below: